1. One Clear Calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of sach notice must be given before a pupli can be withdrawl .

2. Those who leave the school in May,must ,in all cases pay the fee for the month of june.

3. Transfer certificates are not issued until all dues of the school are settled.

4. The caution money should be claimed in the same academic calendar to avoid any inconvenience.

5. Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
(a) Disciplinary
(b) Unsatisfactory progress in work
(c) Detention or repeated dententions in a class.As a rule only those students will be retained on the rolls of the school who can take the school leaving examination and are under 18 years of age.

6. A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school.

7. Where a withdrawl takes place due to the reasons mentioned under ruls 5 & 6,the question of charging a month's fee in lieu of notice does not arise.

In Collaboration With